Tuesday 30 March 2010

For my project I decided to create two world of film boards by which my story is explained through visual imagery, I believe this brings your world of film alive and allows others to see how you interpret the film in your head.


Firstly I created a world of film board on a series of images by which our central character dreams of. This world of film board represents what Annie wants life to be like.

In comparison, I created a bad world of film board, this is the equilibrium for Annie, life is a constant pain, fear and isolation. Through out the narrative we should see Annie's characters world of film change as her character devlops and motivates where her story shifts from the bad world of film board to the one see dreams of as she meets her dream man Brad Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment